Fiddle Paradiddle is super sizing for our St Andrew's Day special!
Join us at our favourite winter venue - St Thomas' Church Balham - as we celebrate the patron saint of Scotland the only way we know how - dancing wildly, drinking whisky, and eating tasty tasty fare.
This year we've brought in our Burns Night favourites, Julia's Kitchen, to provide a meal of Stovies followed by home made shortbread!
WIth a fully stocked bar, massive dance floor, and all the fairy lights in South West London - there is no better place to celebrate the home of television, BIlly Connolly and deep fried pizza (locally known as pizza crunch. Try it, you won't regret it. I mean you will, but anyway)
While it is hard to dance a ceilidh in a strictly covid safe way, we'll do all we can around the dancing to limit spreading infection. We ask all ticket holders to take a lateral flow test if before coming and to stay at home if it's a positive result (The band will do the same and are all vaccinated). For this event (and all events at St Thomas Church) we will be asking for proof of a negative test result at the door along with your ticket.
You can order Lateral flow tests from gov.uk (https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests)
Entry for one plus vegan stovies and shortbread
A night of wild dancing, plus one serving of vegan stovies and shortbread
|19:30 - 23:00||£32.50|
St Thomas' Church, Telford Avenue, London, SW2 4BH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.